the-wayward-daughter asked: Share ten facts about yourself, then pass it on to 10 of your followers! :)
Hmmm 10 facts, okay..
1. I dyed most of my hair purple for the summer and I’m absolutely in love with it.
2. I have a guilty pleasure for all things Kingdom Hearts. The universe and how it all connects just fascinates me.
3. I live for concerts. The rush is addictive and I’m not happy until I have the next concert lined up (Fun. July 19th!).
4. I really want to get some tattoos when I get a bit older. Two being an anchor somewhere and an ampersand. I also want an infinity symbol on the inside of my left ring finger because I think love is eternal, and a quote on the inside of my left wrist. Probably something to do with the Pierce the Veil lyric “Darling, you’ll be okay” because that song and quote has gotten me through a lot recently.
5. I love One Direction. Please don’t hurt me. Their music is upbeat & good to drive to.
6. I know a lot of people say friends are their life, but mine mean so much to me I can’t even explain it. I’m happiest when I’m with them.
7. I love reading and books. Currently rereading the Mortal Instruments before the movie comes out this summer, it’s my favourite series with the Infernal Devices.
8. I’m really short and usually I’m okay with it, but I wouldn’t mind a few more inches, you know?
9. Coffee. Can’t function without it.
10. The best concert I ever went to was Ed Sheeran. He gave such an insane show. Also, the Spring Fever tour was a close second. I just wish I could have seen the bands better, shortness and all.